|Available in September|
With an MSc from Cranfield University and with an MEng from the UTBM in France, I have more than a year of professional experience in Image and 3D and I am currently looking for a job for this September.
French: mother tongue
12/2010 - 03/2011
Cranfield University projects: stereovision, visual surveillance and steganography.
03/2010 - 06/2010
- Team leader of a group of 6 students that created a 3D render engine based on a scene graph using C++ and OpenGL.
- Group of 2 students: performed a research aiming to generate automatically 3D roof models from orthophotograph analysis.
- Group of 3 students: created a 3D behavioural simulation of people working in a building and evacuating when an alert is raised.
6 months, MirriAd (London - England)
03/2011 - 08/2011
Developed a module using C++ that enables to embed 3D products in a video compositing application.
- Managed to get a photo realistic rendering in real time (i.e. Augmented Reality) using Ray Tracing.
- Synchronized the 3D models with the motion of the camera – Developed a GUI using Qt.
- Successfully implemented lighting techniques using CUDA – Beta tester of NVIDIA SceniX 7.
8 months, Virtuel City (Montbeliard - France)
07/2009 - 02/2010
- Joined a developer team and participated in the Research and Development of a tool using C++, Boost, OSG and Qt to automate the creation of large scale 3D cities.
- Developed a module that makes the company more competitive by enabling customers to convert their 3D maps into a 3D GIS format. It resulted in an increase in Virtuel City market share.
- Created an ESRI ArcMap module in C# to enable a user to manage a 3D city in a GIS environment.
2 months, Eurofins (Rennes - France)
07/2008 - 08/2008
- Developed tools with Macros and VBA using Excel and Access to create automatic summaries of the company database.
1 year, Cranfield University (Cranfield - England)
09/2010 - 09/2011
Double degree in Image and Computer Vision.
- Main projects:
- Successfully developed the stereovision module that enabled a robot to explore an unknown environment - team of 6 people.
- Created a visual surveillance software to monitor automatically a Railway Level Crossing.
- Developed a steganography program with OpenCV that enables to hide any file in an image.
5 years, UTBM (Belfort - France)
09/2006 - 08/2011
« Among the best 5% »
- Main projects:
- Successfully led a group of 6 students that created a 3D render engine based on a scene graph using C++ and OpenGL.
- Performed an image analysis research aiming to automatically generate 3D roof models from orthophotograph analysis.
- Developed a 3D behavioural simulation of people working in a building and evacuating when an alert is raised.
- Successfully led a group of 3 students and won a contest opposing 26 groups that aimed to create an automatic tool to solve a Vehicle Routing Problem using C++ and metaheuristic algorithms.